Centre for Startup and Incubation
- Assisting innovators to develop new ideas/products/business plans
- Creating new enterprises in the area of construction and project management by seeking proposals from budding entrepreneurs
- Incubating startups by providing logistical support, administrative services, knowledge transfer, networking opportunities, and mentorship.
- Incubating Micro and Small Enterprises involved in the AEC sector and helping them to scale up business operations.
- Liasioning with authorities for various statutory compliances and facilitating seed funding through various Government schemes
- Creating networking opportunities for startups to access capital through Seed Funding, Angel Investment, Venture Capital, Private Equity etc.
- Facilitating the growth of entrepreneurs and startups by networking them to the local and national entrepreneurship ecosystem
- Connecting with NICMAR Alumni for mentoring, business development and funding opportunities.
- Fostering entrepreneurial spirit and disseminating knowledge about business opportunities through workshops and short term courses