NICMAR-Journal of Construction Management
Guidelines to Author
We invite academicians, researchers and executives in the areas of Construction, Project, Real Estate, Infrastructure and General Management to submit research papers, communications and book reviews for publication in the NICMAR-Journal of Construction Management. Following guidelines should be observed.
- Papers based on original data, field experience, examination of specific aspects of policy or practice or techniques of fresh theoretical insights are preferred. References to previous work and bibliographies should be made economically and bulk of the matter should deal with the principal theme.
- Manuscripts should be typed in MS Word on one side of the page (preferably A4) and double space with a margin of 1.5 inch on both the sides.
- References should be according to Harvard style of references and should be alphabetically arranged and placed at the end of the text.
- The Editorial Board reserves the right to accept a manuscript for publication. Papers are processed through a blind referral system by experts in the subject areas. To ensure anonymity, the author’s name, designation and other details should appear only on the first page along with the title of the paper and should not be repeated anywhere else. Manuscripts are subject to editorial changes. Proofs will not be sent to the authors. The corresponding author is informed at every stage of the review process and also in the case of rejection.
- To the extent possible, tables and figures with their sources, should appear in the manuscript near/after where they are referenced in the text. All figures and tables should be cited in the text with proper headings.
- An abstract of around 200 words for research papers and communications should be submitted. Provide up to 5 Keywords on the title page.
- Book reviews must contain the name of the author/editor of thebook reviewed, place of publication and publisher, year of publication, number of pages and price.