Global Hunt for the Budding Techno managers
NICMAR Technorush is an online event which would give the participants the opportunity to test their critical thinking ability and come up with a solution for abstract challenges. The Competition will comprise 30 puzzles to be unlocked in a sequential manner to reach the goal. If you believe that you have it in you to rise to fame as the wizard of the Construction industry, your path to glory begins here!
The event will be launched via a Cisco Webex meet on 20th November, 2021 at 10 am.
Who Should Participate?
This event is open for all undergraduate students preferably from the disciplines of Civil engineering, Mechanical engineering, Electrical engineering, Architecture, Planning and allied areas.
What’s at Stake?
- The winner will receive a cash prize of Rs 10,000 and a certificate. Additionally, the winner will also get an opportunity to attend an online workshop on Career Development at NICMAR and an internship opportunity in a research project at NICMAR in collaboration with a faculty member of NICMAR.
- The next nine participants will receive a certificate and get an opportunity to attend an online workshop on Career Development at NICMAR and an internship opportunity in a research project at NICMAR in collaboration with a faculty member of NICMAR.
Key Instructions and Guidelines:
- The event will be launched in a Cisco Webex Meet on 20th November, 2021. The details and the structure of the competition will be shared during the online meet.
- All registered participants will receive an invitation to join the online meet post their registration.
- The event is open to all students who are currently enrolled in any undergraduate course in any institute or university.
- This is an individual competition and it is expected that the registered participant attempts all the questions individually.
- Please ensure that you use the registered email id to attempt the puzzles.
- Every participant will be ranked on accuracy (score) and speed (time of the last question answered). This means that if two participants have the same score, then the participant that answered their last question earlier will be ranked higher.
- You won’t be able to browse through the questions and have to attempt the questions sequentially.
- You will be able to proceed to the next question only after correctly answering the present question.
- You can make multiple attempts in answering any particular question. There is no negative marking.
- Any participant resorting to unfair practices will be directly disqualified from the event.
All the decisions regarding eligibility and final judgement shall rest with the NICMAR Technorush organising team.