Last Date for Submission of Application: June 29, 2021(midnight).
In accordance with the latest order of Pune Municipal Commissioner, the Institute will conduct classes on campus at Pune, with not more than 50% capacity, section wise, at a time. The class schedules will be prepared accordingly, for the academic year starting August, 2021. Online classes from home will also be available as an option.
On Campus classes in other Campuses will be conducted as soon as the respective state government authorities permit.
Online Post Graduate Programme in Construction Business Analytics(PGP CBA)
Online Post Graduate Programme in Smart City Development and Management(PGP SCDM)
Interview of Dr. Mangesh G. Korgaonker, Director General, NICMAR is published in “BusinessLine On Campus (BLoC)” on 23rd Feb'2021
Link of the interview is : https://bloncampus.thehindubusinessline.com/b-learn/nicmar-helps-fulfil-demand-for-new-skill-sets-in-construction/article33914814.ece
Interview of Dr. Mangesh G. Korgaonker, Director General, NICMAR is published in “Business View Magazine” in the article on ‘10 Revolutionary Leaders in Education’, October 2020 issue.
Link of the interview is : https://businessviewmagazine.in/magazine/the-10-most-revolutionary-educational-leaders-2020/#52)
Management Development Programme
- Post Graduate Programme in Development and Management of Roads And Highway Projects for Working Professionals
- Short Term Online Management Development Programme on Solar PV MW Scale Projects For Business Managers
- Short Term Management Development Programme on Lean Construction Management for Working Executives
- Short Term Management Development Programme on BIM for Collaborative Construction
Part Time Weekend Programmes
- Click here for Admission to Part Time Weekend Programmes for Working Professionals
Open House Weekend Programme
- On-Line Week-End Six Days Certificate Programme in Construction Contract Management
For existing students of distance learning programmes only.. - Login Link